Indian Navy SSR & AA
Indian Navy SSR & AA recruitment is carried out by the indian navy through an online test conducted .
- 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- AA- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- SSR-Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk